*Disclaimer: You should not use this info as a substitute for help from licensed professional. Individual results may vary.
50 Fit Program™ (Fit Over 50 Training) by Fred W. Schafer, is a comprehensive lifestyle fitness program designed specifically for baby boomers, contains step by step instruction, techniques, tips, diet plan, diet recipes and simple workouts that helps the seniors to burn body fats and tone their body in a smarter way.
The quick start guide explains the theory behind the workout techniques used in the rest of the guide, also provides the requirements one need to start the workout by using the program. Each workout only takes a couple of minutes to complete and that makes working put with this manual very easy for seniors who wants to achieve perfect body shape and muscle building.
According to the author, there are 4 unique benefits of the program:
- 50FIT Workout is suitable for both men and Women for weight loss, fat burn and for healthier body workout.
- 50FIT is an all inclusive “lifestyle prescription program” that help to improves body composition (reduces fat/preserves lean, healthy and attractive muscle), your health (avoid/reduce chronic disease and pain) and your performance (mobility, stamina, range of motion, energy, activity ability).
- 50FIT is an all encompassing yet brief work-out. It help to improve your core, your strength, your energy systems (heart, lungs, arteries and blood vessels) and movement quality.
- 50FIT incorporates a sensible and sustainable nutrition format and motivational mind-set tools.
Fred Schafer, MS, CFT (Certified Fitness Trainer), Nutritionist, Health and Wellness Motivational Speaker and Author of 50FIT.
What is Discussed In the Program:
- A brief and simple explanation of how the program works and why the exercises is good for seniors.
- An outline of what are the worst foods to eat, which are average, good and great and how to get better at putting more great and less poor foods on your plate.
- Tips to manage blood pressure and cholesterol naturally with less dependence on pharmaceutical drugs
- Tips to handle knee pain and age-related back pain, as well as type 2 diabetes
- Dietary tips to enjoy favorite foods without getting stressed or worry about the components
- Tips to lower your heart rate, strengthen your heart and reduce your chances or heart disease or heart attack.
- The reason why “low fat” diets are truly not the best way to build a lean body and healthy heart.
- Workout to help improve muscle mass while reduce fat composition
Get Your 9 Exclusive Bonus Today (worth $397):
- Bonus #1 (value $67): 50 Fit Quick Start Manual - a comprehensive introductory overview of the 50FIT system. It outlines what 50FIT is, why it works, and why it will work for user. Also discuss why so much of the standard fitness, health and wellness information is mediocre when it comes to what men and women over the age of 50 should be doing.
- Bonus #2 (value $67): 50 Fit Better Body Manual - including professionally designed effective work-outs for men and women over the age of 50 (And far beyond), flexible workout regime without expensive equipment
- Bonus #3 (value $67): 50 Fit Movement Manual - encompasses nearly 50 pages of the step-by-step best movements a person over 50 could ever find to bring out the best in their body
- Bonus #4 (value $67): 50 Fit No Nonsense Nutrition Method - including crucial nutriotion facts such as how many calories to aim for each day; nutrition basics of protein, fat and carbohydrates; truth about low fat diets; 2 common nutrition mistakes, and more.
- Bonus #5 (value $67): 50 Fit Stop The Stress - an emotional management guide for negative stress such as toxic stress, fear, anxiety, insecurities, self-doubt, worry, and an unreasonable desire for self-comfort
- Bonus #6 (value $67): 5 Minute Fortifiers - a tracking log that helps to prevent procrastination and help to keep motivated for the workouts.
- Bonus #7 (value $67): Free Lifetime Updates of The Program
- Bonus #8 (value $67): Free Email Consultation For 1 Year
- Bonus #9 (value $47): Elite Support Community - including 24/7 online support along with other members, to answer any question, get inspiration to keep going, as well as bonus reward with recipes, tips, and user experiences, and more.